Operations Committee Meeting
The Oconomowoc Public Library will be holding this meeting via Webex
Join electronic meeting via computer/tablet/smartphone:
- Click on this meeting link: https://oconomowoc.webex.com/oconomowoc/onstage/g.php?MTID=e297f15a2b68f594cb1b69a000e1167c8
- Fill out your information: First Name, Last Name, Email Address.
If the meeting hasn’t started, please try refreshing the page.
- Click Join by browser
- Click on the Phone Icon to connect to your computer’s audio or to show a dial in number
Call in number to join the meeting via landline:
Audio Conference Number: (408) 418-9388
Access Code: 967 734 702
Board Members please notify the Library Administrative Coordinator at (262) 569-2193, ext. 208 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to attend.
- REGULAR ORDER OF BUSINESS
- Call to Order
- Ascertain Posting of Agenda
- Members Present
- REVIEW AND DISCUSSION
- Consider combining and updating Gift Fund Policy and Gifts and Donations Policy and recommending to full board
- Schedule Next Meeting
NOTICE: If a person with a disability requires that the meeting be accessible or that materials at the meeting be in an accessible format, call the Library’s Administrative Coordinator at 262-569-2193 ext. 208, at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting to request adequate accommodations. Members of other city governmental bodies (boards, commissions, committees, council, etc.) may attend the above noticed meeting of the Oconomowoc Public Library Board of Trustees in order to gather information. The only action to be taken at the above noticed meeting will be action by the Oconomowoc Public Library Board of Trustees.